*Subscribe to My Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2244teD44T25EXhCAWJng?sub_confirmation=1
A review of my 2018 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) predictions:
1. Voice Search – Will become even more important.
2. Chunky Content – The average Google first website page result contains 1,890 words.
3. Website Site Speed Matters – Use Google Speed Test here:
4. SSL Certificate – Purchase and Install Immediately !!!
5. The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project is an open source initiative that makes it easy for publishers to create mobile-friendly content once and have it load instantly everywhere.
6. Video Content & Marketing – Create More Video, then Upload to YouTube, and Embed on your Website.
7. Name your Photographs Properly with Keywords and Always Fill in the ALT text.
8. “Near Me” Search has doubled in the last year and this trend will continue to Grow. Get Google Verified, Spend Time Collecting Client Google Reviews, and Include a Google Map on your Website.
9. Over 100 million hours of “How to” videos have been watched this year in America alone. Create video content based on “How to” and become an authority in your Industry.
10. Go Back and Fix your Page Titles and Descriptions. If your website is built with WordPress I would Recommend Yoast or All-in-One Free SEO Plugin’s to assist with this step.
Good Luck in 2018!